Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Finalists...

I am thrilled and delighted to announce that the favourite act of me and many of the Opus Gang and several others, the totally unknown David Sousa (from Porto, Portugal) has won through to the finals of the stage competiton taking place at 7.30 this evening. If my memory (which is dreadful) serves me right only five acts out of the hundred odd acts got through. They will now repeat their acts in front of as many of the 2800 magicians as can get in (disgracefully not everyone will be able to watch.)

Having lifted my heart with his gentle, classy, original manipulation act I am so very, very pleased for him and the magic world. Acts like these don't come alopng that often. I suspect he won't win the Grand Prix as the modern trend probably points towards the Korean Act...(I have to sign off for two hours now as they are about to shut down the site for two hours for "maintenance"...back later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home