Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Stage Gala Show

Wow.
Wow.
Wow...

Very, very, very nearly the very best Gala Show I have seen.

Gatto unbelieveably, incredibly, hypnotically sen-bloody-sensational...Jeff McBride's water bowls, sound, imagination, emotion...Vik and Fabrini, the ultimate robot act back here and thank you for that...The Evasons, I hate mentalism but this was so much more than mentalism...Marc Metral, ventriloquist extrordinaire...Jerome Murat, original, visual, magical...Marko Karvo, hair neck raising stuff, if anyone can change my mind about live bird acts it would be this one...Peter Marvey, it is traditional to have a big box act finish and this was a big box act...musician Frank Wilson, so much more than a brilliant keyboard player...and then the MC, Helge Thun, (with help from the Flickers,) talented, smooth, personable, original, imaginative, fresh, entertaining, fooling, superb.

So I had a pretty good time...

Thank goodness for my experience of acquiring tickets at the World Cup this summer...I'm going for a ticket for the second show to watch this again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home