Thursday, November 22, 2007

International Weekend Starts Here


What a superb start to the weekend.

I arrive at the ultra modern Porto airport to check in almost instantly, travel smoothly through security with really pleasant staff (unlike Gatwick), get to the gate and find free internet access.

Strangely this is by cable and the one cable I don't have with me is that one.

Never mind, I have my own connection (as long as I am in Portugal...)
I am really excited at the prospect of a great convention...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sat in the premier travel inn just up from the theatre... cheap (ish) cheerful and its got wireless!!

hopefully I'll bump into you two over the weekend and get you a drink :)

I also hopefully should be blogging over the weekend..

looking forward to breakfast recommendations..

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home